12.11.09

Twins!!

A somewhat distant cousin of mine just recently had twin boys! Seth and Reed were born about a month early, and other than some minor problems, they are doing great! My Mimi wanted to get the boys something special from her, so she asked me to make a couple of blankets! Again, I had free reign....but since I got to make two of them, it was ok :). I didn't want the blankets to be exactly the same so I decided to make one of them brown and blue, and the other one brown and green and use some of the same fabrics. I think they turned out pretty dang cute! Instead of putting the names or the initials on the back, I decided to put the first letter of their names in the very center square of the blanket. I have never done this before so I thought I would try a new little look out, and I like it! Here ya go!

Reed's Blanket


Seth's Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment