12.11.09

Church Service Auction

Our ward's Relief Society had a service auction a couple of months ago. We all entered something that we could do for someone else in our ward and wrote them on cards. I entered a personalized baby blanket, because that's about the best I have to offer at this point in my life. Some people entered things like "I will bring a dinner over to your house one night", piano lessons, sewing lessons, scrapbooking lessons....the list goes on. I wasn't able to attend the auction but the winner of my blanket was super excited to let me know! This is her 4th baby, so she wasn't too picky about the colors or patterns. Which was a blessing and a curse, lol. I wanted to make sure that I made something that she would love.....but I had free reign. So I would decide on something and then feel like it just wasn't right. BUT, I finally got it figured out. AND here is her blanket!


Please look past the brown background....and part of my carpet in the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment