12.11.09

Ethan, JJM & Colton

I had a few friends of mine with baby showers coming up and they asked me if I could make some blankets for them. Carol ordered a blanket for a soon to be sweet little boy named Ethan. She emailed me a link to his bedding...and I went from there. I thought about making my own little monkeys to match the bedding, but I decided to leave them off. I think it turned out well! The second blanket was for my best friend Lauren! She has a friend that will be having a baby in December. Her friends husband plays for a men's baseball team called "Crush", and from what I hear, they are pretty die hard about this team. I love it. SOO I got really creative with this one. She wanted to include the "C" in the blanket somehow...and have a few onesies made as well. I added a strip of blizzard fleece to the top and bottom of this blanket....which I loved! I may start doing it to all of them. We'll see. The third blanket was for an old college friend whose friend was having a baby soon, Colton. She wanted something that wasn't really busy, so just 2 or 3 patterns, not my usuall 5 or 6 :). Well enough talking....here are the pictures!


Carol's Order




Lauren's Order


Cathleen's Order

No comments:

Post a Comment